TK Custom's Ruger GP-100 moon clip loading tools make the loading and unloading simple and easy.
- Ruger GP-100 - .327 Magnum, 7 - shot / Tool loads TK Custom Stainless Steel Full Moon clips easily.
- Buy additional mandrels to load many other calibers / moon clips.
- No bent moon clips or busted fingers.
- Loading uses a lever action motion to easy loading of the hardest moon clip.
- Likewise the unloading of a moon clip is a rolling fulcrum action that easily removes spent cartridges.
- Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
- All of our products are "Made in the USA" on state of the art machinery, to exacting tolerances of .00001 thousandth’s of an inch. Our twelve step manufacturing, inspection process insures the very highest quality moon clip and they are guaranteed for a lifetime. TK Custom™ simply delivers the highest quality products in the industry period!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon Clip Loading & Unloading Tools are recommended for moon clips.
No Tools are Included. Photos for illustration ONLY!
Brief Demonstration on How to Load and Unload Moonclips by TK Custom - YouTube
Opens a new window tab. Watch and just close the tab to return to this page.