Moonclips are faster to use than a speed loader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips.Look under Machining
- S&W J-Frame, 5 shot, Pro Series models: 640, 642 & 442 factory machined for Moon clips
- Requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, bytkcustom.com/machining
- J-Frame moon clips are .020 thick Stainless Steel.
- These clips fit Winchester.
- These S&W .38/.357 Magnum moon clips are NOT made to fit Hornady Critical Defense or Speer Gold Dot ammo!
- Other J-Frame, 5 shot models, Cylinders NOT cut for clips by the manufacturer, requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, by tkcustom.com/machining
- Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory:S&W Models: 36, 37, 60, 337, 337TI, 340, 340SC, 340PD, 342TI, 360, 360PD, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 647 & 649:
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
Related Products at the bottom of the page.