Moonclips are faster to use than a speedloader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips. Look under Machining
- S&W Models: 686 Plus: Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory:
- Requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, by tkcustom.com/machining
- Moon Clips are .025 thick Stainless Steel.
- These S&W 686+ .38/.357 Magnum moon clips fit Federal, Remington, Starline, Hornady +P .38 Special & some other brands.
- These clips are NOT made to fit Winchester, Hornady Critical Defense & Speer Gold Dot ammo!
- We also have a blue steel version of these 7 shot moon clips.
- Click here for ammo & moon clip fitment chart.
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speedloader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
Related Products at the botttom of the page.