Ruger GP-100 .38/357 Magnum / 7 - Shot (Medium-Frame) .020 (Qty: 10)
Moonclips are faster to use than a speedloader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips. Look under Machining
- Ruger GP-100 / Models 1771, 1773 & 1774: Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory:
- Requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, by tkcustom.com/machining
- Moon Clips are .025 thick Stainless Steel.
- These 7-shot moon clips fit Winchester.
- These clips are NOT made to fit Winchester, Hornady Critical Defense & Speer Gold Dot ammo!
- Ruger GP-100, 7-shot .38/.357 Magnum moon clips are very similar to the S&W 686, 7-shot revolvers.
- Therefore, for Illustration purposes, a photo a S&W moon clip is shown.
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speedloader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
All of our products are "Made in the USA" on state of the art machinery, to exacting tolerances of .00001 thousandth’s of an inch. Our twelve step manufacturing, inspection process insures the very highest quality moon clip and they are guaranteed for a lifetime. TK Custom™ simply delivers the highest quality products in the industry period!
Moon Clip Loading & Unloading Tools are recommended for this moon clip.
No Tools are Included. Photos for illustration ONLY!