Protect and customize your revolver with Cerakote
$250 + RETURN SHIPPING
Cerakote is a thin, polymer-ceramic coating that can be applied to practically any hard surface. The coating has an excellent corrosion, abrasion, and scratch resistance. The coating also improves chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
A wide range of tests and comparisons have been performed to ensure that Cerakote remains the industry's leading coating. Take a look at the statistics below:
- Over 3000 hours corrosion resistance
- Greater than 9h scratch and gouge resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Exceptional feel and look you have to experience
- The industry's most consistent color, thickness, and finish
- compatible with the widest range of substrates
It can withstand temperatures up to 2,000°Fwithstand temperatures up to 2,000°F
* In Shop time for Cerakote is now 30 business days, plus transportation both ways.
* Payment can be by Credit Card or Certified Funds
503 N Church St / PO Box 333
Thomasboro, IL 61878
9 AM - 12 Noon & 1 PM - 5 PM
Monday - Friday
Saturday By Appointment Only!
Central Standard Time