MACHINING FOR S&W REVOLVER CYLINDERS TO ACCEPT MOON CLIPS.
We Machine All Smith & Wesson J/K/L/N/X Frame Cylinders to accept Moon Clips Except the S&W Bodyguard! Stainless Steel, Blue Steel, and Titanium Cylinders can all be converted to accept Moon Clips. After your Smith & Wesson Stainless Steel cylinder has been machined, we will send it back with a beautiful factory-grade glass bead finish. Blue Steel Cylinders will be cold-blued to prevent surface rust, and Titanium Cylinders will be buffed with a fine convolute wheel to keep the Titanium finish. All Cylinders will be chamfered after they are machined to ensure lightning-fast reloads! Whether it’s machining your old S&W model 25 to accept .45acp, or converting your J Frame, you will never go back once you start using moon clips!
- Turnaround Time: 7-10 Days in Shop
- Once your cylinder is converted to accept Moon Clips. You will still be able to load one by one with your rimmed cartridge. Your Cylinder will not miss a beat when firing without Moon Clips.
- Moon Clips are the fastest way to load and unload a revolver.
- J Frame Model Examples: Model 36, 60, 640, 642, 442 etc.
- K Frame Model Examples: Model 10, 19, 64, 66 etc.
- L Frame Model Examples: Model 586, 686, 69 etc.
- N Frame Model Examples: R8, 27, 624, 625 LC, 629, etc.
- X Frame Model Examples: Model 460 converted to shoot .45acp with Moon Clips & Model 500 converted to shoot .50 GI with Moon Clips
|Machining For Moon Clips & Chamfering!||
+ Return Shipping