- All Product
- Smith & Wesson Model 640 .Pro Series 38/.357 Revolver for Sale
Looking for a Smith and Wesson 640 .357 revolver for sale? You can build your custom dream S&W revolver today directly on our website. We offer a variety of services to make your revolver exactly what you want, including trigger jobs, cylinder chamfering, moon clip conversions, sight replacements, and much more! We pride ourselves on our quality of work, and on our quick turnaround time. If no work is performed on the revolver, we can ship it in just one week. If you want our incredible services, the turnaround time is just 3-4 weeks. We understand that the Smith & Wesson double actions triggers are not as good as they used to be, but we can help you get the perfect revolver for your needs.
- CYLINDER CHAMFERING - Cylinder Chamfering will allow you to reload your revolver from a mile away! No more forcing your moon clips into the cylinder.
- BASIC ACTION JOB - There is nothing basic about our BASIC ACTION JOB. We call it "BASIC" because we leave the factory hammer and trigger and work with what we have. You will get an extended firing pin and a competition spring kit. Oh, don't forget an incredible 9LB double-action trigger.
- Moon Clip Conversion - Why load one by one when you can use a moon clip? After your cylinder is converted to accept moon clips. You can still load one by one with .38spl.
- 9MM CONVERSION- Yes! You read that correctly. Convert your Smith & Wesson revolver to shoot 9mm while still being able to load one by one with .38!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
S&W Model 640 Specs:
|Mag Capacity: 5||Barrel Length: 2.125""|
|Length: 616"||Height: 4"|
|Width: 1.3||Sight Radius: 3"|
|Sights: Black Pinned Front||Accuracy: 3"|
Call for other payment options.