- S&W 686 PLUS Moon Clips
- S&W 686+ Moon Clip for Sale - .38/.357 Magnum
TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 686PLUS/586PLUS .38/.357 Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 686PLUS/586PLUS Starline Brass Moon Clips do just that. Our clips will fit all .38/.357 S&W 7-shot L Frame revolvers that have been machined from the factory for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from stainless steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of Smith & Wesson Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- SHOOT FASTER - A must-have for any S&W 686PLUS/586PLUS owner, TK Custom's Moon Clips make loading, unloading, and reloading speedier than ever before. Stay firing with the quick and sure reloads our moon clips provide.
- COMPETITION READY - This lightweight and dependable moon clip drastically reduces loading and ejecting time. Made with range sessions and elite competition use in mind.
- SUPERB FITMENT - This Smith & Wesson 686PLUS/586PLUS Starline Brass moon clip is perfectly aligned, holding your rounds securely and deploying them precisely. It's also Sleeker and less bulky than traditional speed loaders.
- MADE IN AMERICA - Our S&W 686PLUS/586PLUS Starline Brass moon clip uses high-strength 0.025 thick durable stainless steel that can fire thousands of rounds before replacement. Only the best will do for the USPSA Champion TK Custom Team Members.
- FOR THE AVID TARGET SHOOTER - We’re so sure our S&W 686PLUS/586PLUS Starline Brass moon clip will enhance your competition shooting experience that we back them with our own special promise: A no-hassle refund within 30 days of purchase.
- PACKAGE QUANTITY -Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, and 50.
- AMMO COMPATIBILITY: Designed to fit Starline Brass.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 686PLUS/586PLUS Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 686PLUS/586PLUS Moon Clip Loading Tool
I have a bunch of the 7 shot OEM moon clips and they work well with most common .38/.357 brass. With the only exception that I found being Geco, which they fit quite tight, too tight in these moons. But I tend to carry either Buffalo Bore or Underwood ammo, so I also have these particular moon clips for Starline Brass (used by the two aforementioned companies). These work perfectly, makes reloading a breeze. Quite durable, well made, nothing to complain about from me :)
Of course I also use TK Custom moon loaders and unloaders.
I use TK Custom moon clips with my S&W 586 L-Comp, which came from the factory (actually the S&W Performance Center) cut for 7-round moon clips. Not only do the moon clips make for faster reloads, they improve accuracy when compared to “loose” rounds. I am NOT saying this applies across the board (“Improve your accuracy with TK Moon Clips!”), but it seems to be the case with my particular revolver. The difference is small — 2” groups at 10 yards with moon clips vs 3” groups without — but noticeable. I’m not a marksman with a 3” .357, so maybe it was just me. This is the first time I have used clips specially made for Hornady and Starline brass (Underwood uses Starline). I used to bend a lot of moon clips trying to load these two brands, but all seven rounds snap right in with these specially-made clips. When I asked about the differences among .357 cases used by different manufacturers, I got a comprehensive answer the same day, and when I had a minor issue with shipping they refunded the $9.99 shipping cost with no questions asked. Bottom line: TK customer service made me feel like they really wanted my business.
Smith & Wesson 686PLUS/586PLUS .38/357 Magnum Moon Clips for Starline Brass Brass