TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 929 9mm Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 929 9mm Moon Clips do just that. Our clips will fit all 9mm/.38Super Smith & Wesson 8 shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from carbon steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 929 9mm Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade carbon steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .035 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Designed to fit most brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 929 Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 929 Moon Clip Loading Tool
Work just as they should! Quality product.
I love tk customs but these don't belong in their wheelhouse. Bent 3 in two matches. Called the shop to see if they got a bad batch or something. Was told this is normal. The other tk moonclips have all been wonderful. Shot them dozens of times and never bent a one. Guess I'm going to have to find a new manufacturer.
no issues whatsoever. they work exactly as they should. will buy some more