TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 986 9mm Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 986 9mm Moon Clips do just that. Our clips will fit all 986 9mm Smith & Wesson 7 shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from carbon steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 986 9mm Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade carbon steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .035 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Designed to fit most brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 986 Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 986 Moon Clip Loading Tool
I think it’s my gun (used 986). It’s the brand S&W uses s I’m sending gun back to S&W.
I was not familiar with moon clips. Visiting your website gave me a quick understanding. Purchasing your loading and unloading tools was a wise decision. They make loading bullets into moon clips a breeze. And removing the spent brass also a breeze. Both tools are well made. I recommend having both. You will enjoy your revolver more, because preparing to go to the range takes little time to load rounds into the moon clips. I bought a slim plastic bacon container to carry the loaded moon clips in my bag. Happy customer!