.40 S&W Revolver Moon Clip Loader BUNDLE - 10 Moon Clips are included.
Both tools are included in one bundle.
Ruger GP-100 accessories make the loading and unloading simple and easy.
- S&W Model GP-100: .40 S&W, 6 - shot / Tool loads TK Custom Stainless Steel Full Moon Clips easily.
- Buy additional mandrels to load many other calibers / moon clips.
- No bent moon clips or busted fingers.
- Loading uses a lever action motion to easy loading of the hardest moon clip.
- Likewise the unloading of a moon clip is a rolling fulcrum action that easily removes spent cartridges.
- Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speedloader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
So far only about 100 rounds using these moon clips (bought both .40 & 10mm) but have worked flawlessly and make the shooting process so smooth. The moon clip loader is a must for the .40 moon clips.
I bought a Ruger GP100, Match Champion 10mm. I read a few reviews online about shooting 40 S&W through the Match Champion 10mm. The TK Custom .050" moon clip was needed to correct a gap issue. I placed an order to TK and in a few days the order arrived. I was in awe at the easy of using the moon clip loader and unloader. Weather delayed my range test for several days and finally cooperated. I was highly pleased when I got to drop the first moon clip in the cylinder, take aim and shoot all six rounds. I repeated and repeated a total of 150 rounds (over an hours time) and have 100% reliable ignition. I couldn't be any more satisfied with the moon clips and the tools from TK Custom. I'll have to order another 5-10 moon clips, just because.
If you want to shoot 40mm in your GP100/Match Champion 10mm these are a necessity. They are very thick so the loading tool and unloading tools are necessary, trust me on that.