- Smith & Wesson Revolver Accessories
- S&W 627 Moon Clip Loading & Unloading Tool Bundle
TK Custom - S&W Model 627 - .38/.357 Moon Clip Loader BUNDLE - 10 Moon Clips are included.
Both tools are included in one bundle.
TK Custom moon clip loading/unloading tools for S&W 627 revolvers make the loading and unloading simple and easy.
- S&W Model 627, 327: .38/.357, 8 - shot / Tool loads TK Custom Stainless Steel and Blue Steel Full Moon Clips easily.
- Buy additional mandrels to load many other calibers / moon clips.
- No bent moon clips or busted fingers.
- Loading uses a lever action motion to easy loading of the hardest moon clip.
- Likewise the unloading of a moon clip is a rolling fulcrum action that easily removes spent cartridges.
- Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
S&W 627/327 Moon Clip Loading & Unloading Tool Bundle PLUS Clips
Bought an R8 revolver that came with 3 full moon clips. Loading the clips by hand was difficult and unloading was worse. The tools in this bundle made this task way easier. In a pinch you can load and then unload a moon clip. So glad I bought it. Thank you to Eli Johnson for making a quality product and guiding me to it.
The GREAT: The loading tool is amazing. Perfect color, feel, functionality. It just works! Excellent Product.
The Bad: I am new to revolvers. The Bundle did not give me an option to select the size of the bundled clips, and so after buying a case of ammo using PMC brass, I find out afterwards that the bundled clips do not fit this brass. Had the dropdown given options to select which clips to use in the bundle, perhaps this would have worked out better. These clips are extremely tight and damage the brass. I will buy the correct size later, but as a novice, there should have been more options when buying the bundle from the beginning. The bundle is a good value otherwise.
The Ugly: The unloading tool failed on first use. The metal shaft spun freely within the plastic handle, rendering it useless. The only way I could use this was to use a drill press and drill a hole to through the handle to use a bolt to pin the shaft inside the handle. Terrible design.