TK Custom is your one-stop shop for durable Chiappa Rhino Revolver Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our Chiappa Rhino .38/.357 50 & 60 DS Moon Clips do just that. These moon clips are machined from Stainless Steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. The slits are cut precisely to make loading and unloading ammunition easy. We are the leading retailer of Chiappa Rhino Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability is the best in the industry, or your money back guaranteed!
- Our high-quality Chiappa Rhino .38/.357 50 & 60 DS Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade stainless steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .020 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 15, and 25.
- Designed to fit all brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Chiappa Rhino Moon Clip Unloading Tool
Chiappa Rhino Moon Clip Loading Tool
I have a variety of .357, .38 +P, and .38 special ammo. Two brands fit. Two won’t go in. Three fall out. Guess it need to be brand specific, like one other makers clips. I started using clips with a S&W 986 9mm. A few brands of ammo fell ont, a few too large, most fit. Not much the clip maker can do about the different sized cases, I guess. Also use clips in S&W 686plus…so far not as much of a problem there. But I think I will go back to speed loaders…more reliable…
I had ordered these and then returned them and swapped for the regular moonclips. Seemed the rounds were too loose. They weren't falling out, they just felt looser than the regular clips. Then bought a different brand ammo, and couldnt get them to load in the standard clips without bending them. Placed an order for the slit clips and they work perfect for the ammo I have. I would recommend to buy both the regular clips and slit clips, so you're covered either way.
The slit moon clips are easer to use.