TK Custom is your one-stop shop for durable Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our Chiappa Rhino .38/.357 Moon Clips do just that. Our clips will fit all .38/.357 Chiappa Rhino revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from Stainless Steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of Chiappa Rhino Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability is the best in the industry, or your money back guaranteed!
- Our high-quality Chiappa Rhino .38/.357 50 & 60 DS Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade stainless steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .020 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 15, and 25.
- Designed to fit most brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Chiappa Rhino Moon Clip Unloading Tool
Chiappa Rhino Moon Clip Loading Tool
I ordered moon clips for my SW 627, not realizing that they would not accept the brand of ammo I have. I talked to TK, the guy was very nice and explained that I need the "Hornaday" clips. He even sent me some for free.
The clips he sent me load easily with my TK loader but do not load into the gun well at all. The bullets point askew, kind of like fingers slammed in a car door. it would be much faster for me to load them individually.
I also ordered clips for my Chiappa Rhino before knowing that I need "Hornadays". Will see how they do with the correct ammo. Fortunately the Rhino came with 3 clips that load easily and slide into the gun perfectly.
These moon clips are better quality that the Chiappa-supplied ones, tolerances seem more accurate with minimal variation between clips. The loading\unloading tools are also very good and make their task a breeze compared to the items supplied with the firearm.
Do you HAVE to have these? No. Are they the best parts you can get to make loading\unloading as effortless as possible and ensure reliability when using moonclips? YES