TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 627 .38/.357 Revolver Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We re-designed the 627 moon clips with slits to make them easier for loading and unloading. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips with SLITS do just that. Our clips will fit all .38/.357 Smith & Wesson 8-shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from stainless steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- Our 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips with slits are designed for easy loading and unloading of the Moon Clip.
- Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade stainless steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .025 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Designed to fit all brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 627 Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 627 Moon Clip Loading Tool
Have not tried them yet.
The the cartridges will not fit into the cylinder because the clip is too large. It holds the cartridges too far apart and they won't insert the last 1/8".
I purchased these clips as a general purpose clip. Almost all of TK’s clips are set up for a specific type of brass, and these work for all types, but are a little looser. They are also easier to load and unload than the clips without a slit.