TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 686PLUS & 586 PLUS .38/.357 Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 686PLUS .38/.357 Moon Clips do just that. Our clips will fit all Smith & Wesson .38/.357 7-shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from carbon steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 686PLUS & 586PLUS .38/.357 Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade carbon steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .025 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Designed to fit most brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 686PLUS Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 686PLUS Moon Clip Loading Tool
Excellent product. TK Custom store online easy to use.
Ordered 7 shot for a 686 PC from Speed Beez they sent me 8 shot ones for a 627. Had to send those back before they would ship would ship those I correctly ordered. While waiting ordered 10 from TK Custom. They came very quickly. About $45/10 seems high but they fit correctly and with care will last a long time. Have not tried the TK Custom mooning tool but the BMT mooner is pretty awesome. Sadly it ain't cheap either.
These worked well with some rounds in both 38 and 357. Others not, either wouldn’t mount on the clips or were so tight they wouldn’t chamber. So I bought the thin versions that are more expensive. But didn’t find them any better. So the cartridge manufacturer determined if the clips would work, not whether they were brass, nickel,etc. For the rounds they were compatible with they worked well.