TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 627 & 327 .38/.357 Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips do just that. Our clips will fit all Smith & Wesson .38/.357 8-shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from carbon steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade carbon steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .025 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Designed to fit most brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 627 Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 627 Moon Clip Loading Tool
Moon clips are advertised as OEM clips and that they fit my .357 S&W revolver. They work with most .357 brass but do not fit Winchester-Western brass. Brass goes in really hard and hold the brass so rigid I can barely get it into the pistol cylinder. Once in the cylinder I can not close the cylinder into firing position. The base of the brass hit the pistol frame not allowing it to roll into place. Is the W-W brass made to different tolerances than other brass? Do I need moon clips that are a different thickness than the factory clips? Unfortunately I shoot a lot of W-W in my firearms. Please advise.
Smith & Wesson 627 & 327 .38/.357 OEM Moon Clips
Great product and excellent customer service. Could not be happier.