TK Custom - Rhino - .38/.357 Moon Clip Loader BUNDLE - 10 Chiappa Rhino .38/.357 Moon Clips are included.
Both tools are included in one pistol reloading kit.
TK Custom moon clip loading/unloading tools make the loading and unloading simple and easy.
- Rhino: .38 Special/.357 Revolver, 6 - shot / Tool loads TK Custom Stainless Steel Full Moon Clips easily.
- Buy additional mandrels to load many other calibers / moon clips.
- No bent moon clips or busted fingers.
- Loading uses a lever action motion to easy loading of the hardest moon clip.
- Likewise the unloading of a moon clip is a rolling fulcrum action that easily removes spent cartridges.
- Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speedloader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
Buy once, cry once, right?
This bundle has everything you need to keep your Chiappa Rhino fed. I was somewhat disappointed that Chiappa didn't include detailed instruction on how to load their included moon clips but TK Customs videos were a great help.
The reasons this isn't a 5-star is that a couple of the moon clips wouldn't drop easily into the cylinder while loaded; granted I was shooting ammo purchased at the range in a plastic bag so it was either reloads or bulk ammo. Once removed using their tool, I was able to load the cylinder manually, so it was either a bent moon clip (couldn't tell by looking but they laid flat on the table) or variances in the case of the cartridge.
Using the removal tool made removing the rounds from the moon clips simple, but the shaft/pipe portion of the tool would rotate in the handle, so I had to hold the tool by the shaft to prevent the rotation. Email to TK Custom informed me that it shouldn't do that (and at the price I paid for these, I completely agree) and that they could send me a new one or I could secure the tool in the handle with red Loctite; I opted for the do-it-yourself repair since I didn't need another tool and to save TK Custom the expense of shipping a duplicate tool.
Maybe their moon clip straightening too might solve the problem with those two moon clips but that tool seems somewhat expensive for what it does and purchasing additional moon clips would be a more economical choice.