TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 627 .38/.357 Revolver Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We re-designed the 627 moon clips with slits to make them easier for loading and unloading. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips with SLITS do just that. Our clips will fit all .38/.357 Smith & Wesson 8-shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from stainless steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- Our 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips with slits are designed for easy loading and unloading of the Moon Clip.
- Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 627 .38/.357 Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade stainless steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .025 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Designed to fit all brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 627 Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 627 Moon Clip Loading Tool
A great idea but I found some ammo just fall out of the clip. Variations in size I think. Not sure if I did something wrong but am sticking with non slit versions.
Thin, but not so thin (or jagged) that I cut myself when loading them. Cartridges are loaded so easily and smoothly, it was actually kind of fun to load. The loaded moon clips SLITS also load into the cylinder of my R8 so much easier than the EOM moon clips, so that's a huge plus!
Of course this is one downside, and it may just be user error on my part - unloading them, while super easy, does grant an increased risk of bending the prongs more frequently. It wasn't/isn't a big deal right now because I was able to flatten the moon clips back out. I didn't have any snags, hang ups, cylinders locks, or any other malfunction when doing so.
Overall, you can't go wrong with these moon clips! They make me very happy!
Not worth a damn. Cost almost twice as much as solid clips and don't work. Same ammo that I was loading into solid clips was falling out of the split clips. Sure as hell wouldn't want to bet my life on them.