Our S&W Model 686 .38/.357 Magnum moon clips are faster to use than a speed loader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips.Look under Machining
- S&W Models: 29, 629, and Governor Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory:
- Requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, bytkcustom.com/machining
- S&W 686 .38/.357 Magnum moon clips are .025 thick Stainless Steel.
- These clips fit STARLINE BRASS for a very snug fitment.
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
Related Products at the bottom of the page.