Moonclips are faster to use than a speedloader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.\r\n
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips.Look under Machining
- S&W 686+: .38/.357 MagnumNot cut for Moon Clips from the factory:
- Moon Clips are .025 thick Blue Steel.
- These 7 shot moon clips fit Federal, Remington, Star line, Hornady +P .38 Special & some other brands.
- These clips are NOT made to fit Winchester, Hornady Critical Defense & Speer Gold Dot ammo!
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.