- NEW PRODUCTS
- Smith & Wesson Model 929 9mm Performance Center Revolver
Looking for a Smith and Wesson 929 9mm Performance Center revolver for sale? You can build your custom dream S&W Performance Center revolver today directly on our website. We offer a variety of services to make your revolver exactly what you want, including trigger jobs, cylinder chamfering, moon clip conversions, sight replacements, and much more! We pride ourselves on our quality of work, and on our quick turnaround time. If no work is performed on the revolver, we can ship it in just one week. If you want our incredible services, the turnaround time is just 3-4 weeks. We understand that the Smith & Wesson double actions triggers are not as good as they used to be, but we can help you get the perfect revolver for your needs.
- CYLINDER CHAMFERING - Cylinder Chamfering will allow you to reload your revolver from a mile away! No more forcing your moon clips into the cylinder.
- BASIC ACTION JOB - There is nothing basic about our BASIC ACTION JOB. We call it "BASIC" because we leave the factory hammer and trigger and work with what we have. You will get an extended firing pin and a competition spring kit. Oh, don't forget an incredible 9LB double-action trigger.
- ULTIMATE MASTER ACTION JOB - Nothing on the market compares to our Ultimate Master Action Job. We replace all the internal MIM parts with our Speed Steel Trigger and Hammer kit. You will also receive our extended firing pin, Competition spring kit, cylinder chamfering, and an internal lock plug replacement kit. You can expect a beautiful 8.5LB double action trigger pull when we are done.
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
S&W Model 929 Specs:
|Mag Capacity: 8||Barrel Length: 6.5"|
|Length: 12.3"||Height: 6.1"|
|Width: 1.5||Sight Radius: 6"|
|Sights: Pinned Front||Accuracy: 1.5"|
I shot Police Precision Combat, PPC back in the ‘80’s and did my best to build a slick competitive revolver. Technology has changed and this is, by far, the smoothest and quickest to load revolver I have ever shot! The S&W Performance Center revolver is one of the finest revolvers I have ever shot but, the TK Custom rebuild is magnificent. The action is truly buttery smooth. It is above and beyond any revolver I have ever shot. I own a S&W Performance 327 TRR8 in 38 Spcl/357 Mag and I thought it was great and the best I’d ever shot until the TK Custom upgrade in the 929. The difference is astonishing! My TRR8 will be goi g to TKC for the upgrade. Eli has been a total pleasure to work with and all work has been completed in less time than was expected. TKC is my recommendation for anyone wanting any kind of revolver upgrades. I’m so impressed that I sent the cylinders to TKC to be machined for the Moon clips. All of my speed loaders are for sale… want to buy them cheap? I have J, K and N frame speed loaders available…