- Guns for Sale
- Smith & Wesson Performance Center 986 9mm Revolver
Looking for a Smith & Wesson Performance Center 986 9mm revolver for sale? You can build your custom dream S&W revolver today directly on our website. We offer a variety of services to make your revolver exactly what you want, including trigger jobs, cylinder chamfering, moon clip conversions, sight replacements, and much more! We pride ourselves on our quality of work, and on our quick turnaround time. If no work is performed on the revolver, we can ship it in just one week. If you want our incredible services, the turnaround time is just 3-4 weeks. We understand that the Smith & Wesson double actions triggers are not as good as they used to be, but we can help you get the perfect revolver for your needs.
- CYLINDER CHAMFERING - Cylinder Chamfering will allow you to reload your revolver from a mile away! No more forcing your moon clips into the cylinder.
- BASIC ACTION JOB - There is nothing basic about our BASIC ACTION JOB. We call it "BASIC" because we leave the factory hammer and trigger and work with what we have. You will get an extended firing pin and a competition spring kit. Oh, don't forget an incredible 9LB double-action trigger.
- ULTIMATE MASTER ACTION JOB - Nothing on the market compares to our Ultimate Master Action Job. We replace all the internal MIM parts with our Speed Steel Trigger and Hammer kit. You will also receive our extended firing pin, Competition spring kit, cylinder chamfering, and an internal lock plug replacement kit. You can expect a beautiful 8.5LB double action trigger pull when we are done.
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
S&W Model 986 Specs:
|Capacity: 7||Barrel Length: 2.5"|
|Length: 7.5"||Height: 6.1"|
|Weight: 31.4 oz.||Sight Radius: 6"|
|Sights: Red Ramp||Accuracy: 1.5"|
Call for other payment options.