TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Smith & Wesson 929 9mm revolver Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We re-designed the 929 moon clips with slits to make them easier for loading and unloading. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our S&W 929 9mm Moon Clips with SLITS do just that. Our clips will fit all 9mm/.38Super Smith & Wesson 8 shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from stainless steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- Our 929 9mm Moon Clips with slits are designed for easy loading and unloading of the Moon Clip.
- Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 929 9mm Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade stainless steel to ensure reliable performance. These clips are .035 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment.
- Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Designed to fit all brands of ammunition, they are easy to use and make loading and unloading your revolver much faster and easier.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Smith & Wesson 929 Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Smith & Wesson 929 Moon Clip Loading Tool
I have been wishing for moons with slits for years. This is the best way to make them easy to get the brass in and out and make one moon fit most brass. The ones I got are very good quality, as with all the TK moons I have (many kinds). The new ones were loose on all the brass I have. Some brass is floppy and some brass falls out.
I made a small wedge tool to fit in the slots to adjust the size and was able to tighten up the moons and make them usable. It was kind of a lot of work, but now they are great. You might want to think about making them a bit smaller. If I were doing it, I'd make the holes the same width, but make the 2 outer fingers come in closer to the middle, so the brass is held at 3 points. Those points would be the tips of the fingers and the area next to the inner circle. Then the clips could hold any brass firmly, but accommodate any size.
This would work for even the rimmed brass clips. Then you would only need one kind each and not have to be brass specific. They would be easier to get the brass in and out of as well. I would love to have these for the 627, but already have a significant investment in those (around 100), so will just stick with them.
These moon clips are great , they will accommodate all brands of brass and also load and unload easy. The reason i only gave 4 stars is that the stainless steel dose not stick to my Double Alpha magnetic moon clip holders as well as the non stainless steel moon clips.If they were made the clips with the slits in regular steel then they be perfect 5 out of 5 for me.