Our .357/.38 Special 5 round moon clips are faster to use than a speedloader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips. View our Cylinder Machining to learn more.
S&W J-Frame, 5 shot, Pro Series models: 640, 642 & 442 factory machined for Moon clips
- Moon clips are .025 thick Blue Steel.
- Same as OEM, as comes with your revolver from S&W, BLUE / These J-Frame moon clips fit Federal, Remington, Starline & other brands of similar extractor groove size, etc. See Fitment chart photo.
- These S&W .38/.357 Magnum moon clips fit Federal, Remington, Starline, Hornady +P .38 Special & some other brands.
- These clips are NOT made to fit Winchester, Hornady Critical Defense & Speer Gold Dot ammo!
- Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory: S&W Models: 36, 37, 60, 337, 337TI, 340, 340SC, 340PD, 342TI, 360, 360PD, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 647 & 649:
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
Related Products at the bottom of the page.