These J-Frame moon clips are faster to use than a speedloader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips.Look under Machining
S&W J-Frame .357/.38, 5 shot, Pro Series models: 640, 642 & 442 factory machined for Moonclips
- 357 Magnum moon clips are .025 thick Stainless Steel.
- Same as OEM, as comes with your revolver from S&W, only they are Stainless Steel.
- These clips fit Federal, Remington, Starline, Hornady +P .38 Special & some other brands.
- Click here for ammo & moon clip fitment chart.;
- Other J-Frame, 5 shot models, Cylinders NOT cut for clips by the manufacturer, requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, by tkcustom.com/machining
- Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory:S&W Models: 36, 37, 60, 337, 337TI, 340, 340SC, 340PD, 342TI, 360, 360PD, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 647 & 649:
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
Brief Demonstration on How to Load and Unload Moon clips by TK Custom - YouTube Opens a new window tab. Watch and just close the tab to return to this page.