This Kimber K6s Revolver spring kit is designed to give a Kimber a smooth, consistent 9 lb trigger, which is down from the factory rating of over 12 lbs.
- Fits: Kimber K6s and DASA Models
- Extended firing pin replacement for Kimber models is made of 17-4 heat treated stainless steel and includes a firing pin return spring.
- Works with all modern center fire Kimber revolvers with the frame mounted firing pin./ NO RIMFIRE Revolvers!
- For more options, view our full collection of revolver parts for sale.
- TKC Cylinder Stop Spring
- TKC Rebound Slide Spring
- TKC Main Spring
- TKC Extended Firing Pin Kit
- This Kimber K6s upgrade kit is designed as a drop-in and should require no further gunsmithing.
- However an armorer or gunsmith installation is always recommended.
The U.S. Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. Section 2778), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. Chapter I, Subchapter M, Parts 120-130), the U.S. Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. App. 2401-2420) and the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. Sections 730-774) prohibit the shipping of this item outside of the United States.