These moon clips are designed for your 6 shot 9mm revolver. They are faster to use than a speed loader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.
Cylinders that are NOT 9mm require chambering & cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips.Look under Machining
- Ruger Security Six: 9mm 6-Shot& Conversion
- Requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, by tkcustom.com/machining
- 9mm revolver moon clips are .032 thick Stainless Steel.
- These clips fit most 9mm brass.
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speedloader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
Related Products at the botttom of the page.