S&W 686+ .38/357 Magnum / 7 - Shot (L-Frame) B/S (Qty: 10)
Requires cylinder machining to accept Full Moon Clips. Look under Machining
- S&W Models: 686 Plus: Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory:
- Requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, by tkcustom.com/machining
- Moon Clips are .025 thick Blue Steel.
- These clips fit Federal, Remington, Starline, Hornady +P .38 Special & some other brands.
- These clips are NOT made to fit Winchester, Hornady Critical Defense & Speer Gold Dot ammo!
- Click here for ammo & moon clip fitment chart.
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speedloader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
All of our products are "Made in the USA" on state of the art machinery, to exacting tolerances of .00001 thousandth’s of an inch. Our twelve step manufacturing, inspection process insures the very highest quality moon clip and they are guaranteed for a lifetime. TK Custom™ simply delivers the highest quality products in the industry period!
Moon Clip Loading & Unloading Tools are recommended for this moon clip.
No Tools are Included. Photos for illustration ONLY!