S&W Speed Trigger - Standard
S&W Competition Speed Trigger was designed as a high performance, replacement trigger for Performance Center N-Frame revolvers (Model's 627, 929, etc.). Trigger face is smooth & slightly rounded with a trigger stop hole in the back of the trigger. Manufactured of
Smith & Wesson, after January 2012, has used all MIM (Metal Injected Molded) internal action parts in all of their revolvers, including their standard production and Performance Center revolvers to reduce manufacturing costs. The down side to that is when doing an action job to these MIM components, the result is less than satisfactory.
TK Custom™ designed and manufactures S&W Competition Tool Steel internal parts to replace the MIM parts and get an exquisite revolver action job in the Performance Center N-Frame revolvers (Model's 627, 929, etc.).
- Manufactured of tool steel by wire EDM and CNC machined, then heat treated to (50 Rockwell hardness),
- Designed as a semi-drop in replacement for Performance Center N-Frame revolvers (Model???s 627, 929, etc.)
- TKC Speed Trigger fits: (K-L-N-Frame) S&W replacement trigger.
- Fully assembled with sear return spring, trigger rebound rod and trigger stop pin included.
- Gunsmith fitting is required for hammer, sear, trigger and cylinder stop.