TK Custom is your one-stop shop for Taurus Tracker 692 9mm Moon Clips that fit perfectly every time. We re-designed the 692 moon clips without slits to make them superb for loading and unloading your revolver. We understand that when it comes to Moon Clips, you need something that will last. Our Taurus 692 Moon Clips do just that. Our clips will fit all 692 Taurus 7-shot revolvers that come from the factory machined for moon clips. These moon clips are machined from stainless steel to a tighter tolerance than all other Moon Clips on the market. We are the leading retailer of Taurus Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. We carry a wide selection of moon clips and accessories for all makes and models of revolvers. Our moon clips are separated from other companies because we focus on the best fitment possible for fast reloads. Whether you’re looking for a standard set of Moon Clips or something more specialized, we have you covered! We guarantee our fitment, quality, and durability are the best in the industry, or your money back is guaranteed!
- SHOOT FASTER - A must-have for any Taurus 692 owner, TK Custom's Moon Clips make loading, unloading, and reloading speedier than ever before. Stay firing with the quick and sure reloads our moon clips provide.
- COMPETITION READY - This lightweight and dependable moon clip drastically reduces loading and ejecting time. Made with range sessions and elite competition use in mind.
- SUPERB FITMENT - This Taurus 692 moon clip is perfectly aligned, holding your rounds securely and deploying them precisely. It's also Sleeker and less bulky than traditional speed loaders.
- MADE IN AMERICA - Our Taurus 692 moon clip uses high-strength 0.020 thick durable stainless steel that can fire thousands of rounds before replacement. Only the best will do for the USPSA Champion TK Custom Team Members.
- FOR THE AVID TARGET SHOOTER - We’re so sure our Taurus 692 moon clip will enhance your competition shooting experience that we back them with our own special promise: A no-hassle refund within 30 days of purchase.
- PACKAGE QUANTITY -Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 15, and 25.
- AMMO COMPATIBILITY: Designed to fit all brands of ammunition.
- We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! With our lightning-fast shipping, you'll have your order in no time!
- All our parts are made in the USA using the latest manufacturing technologies and techniques. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations.
Taurus 692 Moon Clip Unloading Tool
- Taurus 692 Moon Clip Loading Tool
The moon clips I recently purchased were my second unique order from TK Customs. Years ago, I bought another Taurus; a model 905. I found the company-supplied moon clips functional, but just barely so. They were prone to bending easily when loading and unloading. After some research, I found TK Customs and ordered moon clips from them. The difference was immediately apparent! They were slightly heavier, more "bend-resistant" and loaded and unloaded much more easily. I felt like these moon clips were good enough to use the revolver in ANY situation, not just at the range, where malfunctions were irritating, but not life threatening. When I purchased the Taurus 692, one of the first things I did was order TK Custom moon clips for it. If you need a dependable, affordable piece of kit you can bet your life on, look no further than TK Customs.
They look great, better than the factory clips.
First experience with Moonclips. Cannot find fault with the quality of the moon clips, well marked to avoid any confusion. I will add that a tutorial on how to load and remove the empties from the clips would have been greatly appreciated. I turned a dowel rod end down to fit into the center hole of the Moonclip about 4” long that made holding onto them while loading and unloading them easier. I found a piece of aluminum tubing that just fit over the 9 mm rim was great in snapping him them out of the clip, while holding the doll rod in the center. Jerry M (don’t know how to spell his last name or pronounce it) gave a very good tutorial on this. Yes, this is after I broke a clip off of the original Moonclips that came with a gun and I realized what I was doing was not correct.