Simply changing the mandrel for your specific moon clip makes the Moon Clip Tool very universal. It can be used with most any moon clip.
- S&W Model 627, 327, 327PD: .38/.357 Magnum, 8 - shot, for TK Custom Stainless Steel Moon Clips.
- Makes the Loading Tool useful for many calibers by just changing the mandrel for your various moon clips.
- Moon Clip Tools make the loading and unloading of moon clips simple and easy.
- No bent moon clips or busted fingers.
- Loading uses a lever action motion to easy loading of the hardest moon clip.
- Likewise the unloading of a moon clip is a rolling fulcrum action that easily removes spent cartridges.
- Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speed loader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
- All of our products are "Made in the USA" on state of the art machinery, to exacting tolerances of .00001 thousandth’s of an inch. Our twelve step manufacturing, inspection process insures the very highest quality moon clip and they are guaranteed for a lifetime. TK Custom™ simply delivers the highest quality products in the industry period!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon Clip Loading & Unloading Tools are recommended for moon clips.
No Tools are Included. Photos for illustration ONLY!
Brief Demonstration on How to Load and Unload Moonclips by TK Custom - YouTube Opens a new window tab. Watch and just close the tab to return to this page.
An excellent solution to an irritating problem. Having the right tools to resolve the right problems or challenges is effective and efficient.
FYI... I'd also purchased a set of moonclips for my Chiappo 40SD revolver. TKCustoms moonclips were of better quality and fit than the set that came with the revolver!
The TK moon clip loader works extremely well, I recommend it to anyone that shoots a revolver that uses moon clips. I like loading 12 or more moon clips and then let the shooting begin. These are high quality tools!!!